I think I had the flu…
Pretty sure actually….
I felt fine one minute, and not so fine the next….
Then I slept for four days….
And now I am really tired….
According to the CDC, like seasonal flu, symptoms of swine flu infections can include:
* fever, which is usually high, but unlike seasonal flu, is sometimes absent (CHECK)
* cough (CHECK)
* runny nose or stuffy nose (CHECK)
* sore throat (CHECK)
* body aches (CHECK- when did my butt get so bony)
* headache (CHECK and double CHECK)
* chills (CHECK)
* fatigue or tiredness, which can be extreme (CHECK)
* diarrhea and vomiting, sometimes, but more commonly seen than with seasonal flu (Thankfully no. Must have slept through those.)
I got up this morning and temp was back to normal. I am still easily tired. My boss told me to stay at home for a few more days so I don’t share my germs. We are big on sharing most things where I work, but germs not so much.
So I am resting today. Don’t have the energy for much else, which is funny since I slept from Friday afternoon until this morning. You’d think I’d be all rested up. But no, after I called my boss, I took a nice long nap. I feel like a real old lady moving through the motions of my life.
Hubby did real well with the kids….
At least he didn’t seem to lose any….
Or if he did, he found them in time for school this morning….
I’d invite him back to bed, but he seems comfortable sleeping on the floor in the Living Room, way away from me and my germs. Doesn’t any body share any more these days?